the 6th Hong Kong University Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition
Entries: SecureNet: A Novel Digital Solution to On-campus Security
Ni Xiaoyuan , Yu Xinying, Xiang Yaohong, Song Sizhe
- Led a business team of 4 to commercialize pedestrian identification and tracking technology for campus security.
- Deployed a prototype in trajectories tracking and analysis and launched experiments on HKUST and FDU campus.
- Visualized the real-time human density and generalize the heat map.
the 6th ASPIRE Undergraduate Research Academy (UGRA) report
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, Korea
Theme: “Better Living: Innovations and Technologies to Improve Lives”
- Highlighted research topics shared among Undergraduate representatives among top universities such as Tsinghua, TokyoTech, NTU, and KAIST.
- All expense paid, intensive study program for undergraduate students of ASPIRE League member universities.
- One of the four nominated undergraduates from HKUST to participate in the study program held at KAIST.